Box Break Game Rules
Box Breaks are a way for collectors to have fun while having an opportunity to receive a high end sports cards for a small price. These breaks are sold by Team, Division, and Randomization.
When you make a purchase from this web site, you are agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of MJSchaffer Sports Cards & Memorabilia Box Breaks.
"All" cards from the box breaks will be sent to the buyer including base cards.
You will be able to see each and every card opened from the pack. We will try our best to be gentle with your cards. We will make our best effort not to shuffle the cards, not to put finger prints on them, and to protect them as soon as possible. We understand that some collectors like to use grading services on their favorite cards.
- All box breaks will be done "LIVE".
- All box breaks are recorded and can be found on the web site for later review (see Past Events)
- Box breaks will occur when all teams, divisions, and or spots have been purchased.
- MJSchaffer has the right to pick up the remaining spots of a break that is not selling out within a reasonable amount of time.
- The viewer will be able to see the factory sealed box, the serial number of the box, and the opening of each and every pack.
A single team is purchased and all cards that come from the break will go to the person who purchased the specific team.
A division is purchased and all cards that come from the break will go to the person who purchased the specific division.
EX: NFL would be broken up into 8 divisions, so 8 spots will be sold. Divisions would be: AFC East, AFC West, AFC North, AFC South, NFC East, NFC West, NFC North, and NFC South.
Purchasing a spot in the break where you randomly get assigned a team.
- Purchases will be assigned the "Position" according to that which they purchased.
- We will then randomize the order of the teams. Participants will received the team they purchased that Position Number.
- We will randomize 5 times ONLY.
- The results from the 5th randomization will be used as the Final for that break.
- The purchasers will be able to see the randomization process live.
Multi-Player Cards: Cards that have more than one player on them.
- The card will go to the team that is most represented on the card or the card will go the player that purchased the most teams represented on the card in question.
- EX: Robert Griffin III (Redskins), Andrew Luck (Colts), Alfred Morris (Redskins). Card goes to the purchaser of the Redskins.
- EX: Russell Wilson (Seahawks), Robert Griffin III (Redskins), Andrew Luck (Colts), Brandon Weeden (Browns). The card would go to Johnny because he purchased Seahawks and Browns. Chris purchased Redskins and Matt purchased Colts.
We will then randomize 7 times to decide winner of card when there is a tie
College Player Scenario: The player is wearing a college uniform.
- The card will first go to the professional team written on the card.
- The card will go to the current professional team of the player.
- The card will go to the last team that the retired player played for.
Retired Player Scenario: The player is no longer on a professional roster.
The card will go to the professional team written on the card. The card will go to the last team the the retired player played for.
Shipping price is included in the price of the break. There Is "NO INTERNATIONAL" shipping. If you do not live within the United States please do not purchase any breaks.
- Items will be shipped by USPS priority.
- All cards will be securely packaged using penny sleeves, top-loaders, and bubble mailers.
- Delivery Confirmation and Insurance will be provided for any "Big Hits" and will be decided by MJ Schaffer.
- If you would like to purchase insurance, please contact us to immediately.
- MJ Schaffer Sports Cards & Memorabilia will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
There will be NO REFUNDS, for any reason, at any time before or after the break.
- Upon making a purchase you agree and acknowledge that you have read and fully understand the rules set forth by MJSchaffer Sports Cards & Memorabilia.
- Please do not make a purchase if you do not understand the rules.
- Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions at any time.
- Please read the FAQ carefully.